What Are Flibanserin Pills For and is it Safe?
Flibanserin Pills are an FDA-approved drug to elevate a woman’s mood and libido. But its use has yet to be approved by the FDA due to the potential for strong side effects, such as dizziness and nausea. Flibanserin is a non-prescription drug that is the first to be prescribed to women for treating hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). HSDD, or female sexual arousal disorder, occurs in 1.8% of all women, greater than the general population.
Advantages of Taking Flibanserin Pills
1. Flibanserin is a drug that claims to relieve HSDD symptoms, but in reality, it promises to improve erectile function. The drug has been used for years by doctors and patients as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
2. By using Flibanserin, women no longer have to rely on “side effects” (usually antidepressants) to treat sexual problems. The main principle of the medication is that people who suffer from low libido will experience better feelings of “sexual desire, arousal and orgasm”.
3. Not only can it improve sexual arousal and ability, but sex will also become more enjoyable for women taking the drug. Flibanserin Pills are designed to cause women to be more aroused during sexual activity.
4. It can also help women to get pregnant and have easier childbirths. It lowers the risk of ovarian cancer by stimulating the production of estrogen and the female hormones known as estrogen, progesterone and testosterone.
5. The drug helps women who have had a hysterectomy and therefore experience diminished sexual interest or sexual problems, such as urinary incontinence, because of a lack of estrogen.
We at Blue Magic Pills hope that we’ve clarified a few points about Flibanserin Pills and what they do. We know that drugs and antidepressants can cause side effects, but this drug has been shown to help women. To know more about these pills, visit us now.